Wellness & Personal Health
• Demonstrated increased resiliency, self-esteem and self-reliance
• Increased awareness of safety and health-related issues
• Program activities such as role-playing and interactive games resilience, bullying and violence prevention, tobacco and substance making, positive body image.
• Provide education by using resources for subjects such as injury personal safety at home, in public places and home.
• Use motivational and inspirational activities or special activities such as relaxation therapy and stress management.
• There should be a variety of activities to allow for programming and that will include both knowledge and skill development.
• Personal health may address topics of interest such as diabetes protection, etc. Personal safety – at home, play and school is immediate impact in the area of injury prevention.
• Engage community experts to deliver lessons: police, fire fighters, Heart and Stroke Association, Diabetes Association, peer leaders.
Assessment of outcomes:
• Observed or reported behaviour changes
For the details, please contact us at email@example.com