Leadership opportunities, behavior norms, and activity design reinforce the Six Pillars of CHARACTER COUNTS!
Responsibility, Respect, Trustworthiness, Caring, Fairness, & Citizenship.
1. To teach, model, and reinforce positive behaviors and interactions.
2. To foster an understanding of values and their relationship to behavior.
3. To educate youth in understanding natural and logical consequences.
4. To encourage and practice civic responsibility, volunteerism, leadership, and character development.
• Service learning projects (planning, action, reflection);
• Discussions about character values and their reflection in behavior;
• Character recognition programs (staff and youth);
• Reinforcement of positive behaviors;
• Group discussion and problem solving sessions;
• Establishing group norms and behavior expectations.
For the details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org